Bennett

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Caroline Elise

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Emma Kate

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are back!!

Emma Kate and Mommy taking a nap in Grammy and D-Dad's den.

Our new home in Knoxville :-)

The Priban's at Tracey Cooper and Joey Ziegler's wedding.

Emma Kate loves getting sugar!

D-Dad and Emma Kate dancing at Tracey Cooper's wedding.


Sorry it has been so long since our last post. We were in Knoxville visiting family and in the meantime, we bought a house in Knoxville that went up for auction. So now we are trying to get our Johnson City home ready to sell and then do work on our new home. We will be just 6 minutes from my parents and 3 minutes from Church. Emma Kate is doing so great. She smiles all the time and is talking (making noises) more and more each day. I also started back to work on Sunday. I was nervous about being away from Emma Kate all day, but I believe I was more nervous about being a nurse again. Saturday night at diner Jara prayed for the patients I would be taking care of. I was blessed to work with such a great group of ladies that would help me out at the drop of a hat. My patient was stable so it was a great day. Jara and Emma Kate did wonderful. He did not call me all day and I only checked in 3 times, I think that is pretty good.

No comments: