Bennett

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Caroline Elise

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Emma Kate

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Professional Baby Pictures by Mom

Ok, so I am having some trouble with my blog. Don't ask me why it is underlining the text... I cannot figure it out. Also, the pictures are scattered about, but I could not figure out how to move them without erasing them. So, I hope you can see past the busyness of this post and see the adorable little girl in the blue and brown dress. Ok, go figure. I preview the post and come back to write more and boom... normal text! Anyway, we are trying to get a picture for her baby dedication pamphlet. I believe she is being dedicated on September 14th in Knoxville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammy loves them all but in particular the thumb sucking one. You did a good job mom. That bouncy seat picture shows just how determined she is going to be. Get ready mom and dad!!!!

Whitney Ellison said...

Ashley, she's precious!!! That dress is so cute on her. How have things been with you all? I haven't seen you since May. I ran into your mom in the mall at the end of the summer. She tells me that you are looking to move back to Knoxville. I hope I can catch you all before then!

Love,
~Whit~