Bennett

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Caroline Elise

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Emma Kate

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Emma Kate Laughing

Ok, so I am not getting anything else done today. I believe I have been working on the blog all day long. Who needs a clean house or food? Emma Kate is too cute to get anything done. She has started rolling over right and left. She gets frustrated after a while of being on her stomach, so I keep flipping her over and she keeps flipping right back. Well, this is a video of her laughing. So cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a nickel for every time I have replayed this. Grammy

Anonymous said...

malinká je kouzelná,úžasně se směje.Je prostě k sežrání.Těšíme se až si jí ponunáme osobně.Dejte ji za nás velikánskou pusinu.PA a opatrujte se Zdenka a Míša Doležalka