Bennett

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Caroline Elise

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Emma Kate

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 Year High School Reunion


Lindsey Jones, mercy what can I say.... "It's been real"! Lindsey is one of my goofiest friends. Makes me laugh so hard. I miss her.


Kobosky, we miss you. This is Kristin Kobosky, I don't even know how long we have known each other. We went to middle school, high school, and college together. We could not be more opposite, but what a great combination. I always needed someone to loosen me up a little :-)


Me and my dear friend Melissa Barclay. We played softball together since middle school. She was such a great friend all those years.

Well this past weekend Jara and I had the joy of meeting up with the Farragut High School clan of 1998. We had a blast. There was a tailgate party of Friday night where everyone brought their kids and it was wonderful. Jara walked Emma Kate around and she fell asleep in his arms and it was blazing hot! Needless to say he was sweating pretty bad. Then on Saturday night we all had dinner at L&N Station. There was a great band there, but they were a little on the loud side. We had to go outside to talk to people because you could not hear anything inside. Anyway, we had a great time! Wish I had more pictures to share, but I got a little side-tracked talking and forgot to take pictures.

No comments: