Bennett

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Caroline Elise

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Emma Kate

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

First Almost Fever


Emma Kate loves playing on her activity gym.

The best way to get sugar is to wait until she is really hungry, then she will kiss all over you!


Well, I am a nurse and never am I concerned about a patient whose temp is 99.4... no big deal, unless they are a surgery patient. But, my little Emma Kate came down with an almost fever on Thursday. She woke up from a nap, I kissed her little forehead and it was hot. Her temp was 99.4. I felt so bad for her. I gave her Tylenol and by that night it was gone and I was much relieved. However, we went to the Doctor today because I thought she might have a yeast infection and the Doctor told me that 99.4 was not a fever and hold off on the Tylenol until 101. Yeah right. Maybe on my 2nd child. Anyway, she is almost 3 months old and weighs 11 lbs and 9 oz. I do believe our nephew, Judson, who is 6 weeks younger than Emma Kate is bigger than she is. Whoever thought that a Creswell would be bigger than someone? :-)
We will be headed to Knoxville next week to visit with my brother Daniel, Lindsay, Jacob, Isaac, and Judson. We can't wait! Good ole times at the Creswell Pool.

1 comment:

Aunt Phyllis said...

Girl, I'm so with you! Why would I wait to make my baby more comfortable. :-) Emma Kate is awesome. What a doll.
Love you all,
Aunt Phyllis